View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 06:21 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Blast from the past - Could I be unbanned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
judging from your last post, it was 9 years ago. and even though i wasn't around here then and the picture link is now broken, considering the title of it, i'm fairly certain it was justified.

regardless, no one ever gets unbanned. at least i've never seen it happen in the year or two i've been around.
Aye, sorry, 9 years. I was probably still in high school when I last posted. I won't write out my memoirs, but I've put 3 years into university before dropping out and putting 6 years (so far) into military service. I was totally an idiot back then, but I'm sure you know how radically people change from their teenage years into their late 20s.

In hindsight I probably should have asked who the moderators were so I could have appealed to them privately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
I'm cool with unbanning wretched and then banning Malaclypse in his stead
Quote:
Originally Posted by J A G View Post
Agreed. And no, Mala, it wouldn't be the first time someone has been unbanned.

You're on a hot streak of speaking up on topics you don't know much about.
Hahaha, I feel like I walked in on something. Thanks for the support, though.

Kinda feel like we're actually close enough to a Tool release that I want to be apart of the community as it builds back up to that. It's been so long. Longer then I have been banned haha. Prior to release of 10,000 Days this place was pretty interesting. Had a lot of fun.

Last edited by wretched2; 10-06-2016 at 06:24 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote