View Single Post
SHbassGTR's Avatar SHbassGTR
06-23-2010, 03:44 PM

10th show. And I think I am going to rank this No. 2 right behind the McFarlin Auditorium. I was Floor 2 Row G, 7th row center. Drove in from Dallas and was one of the first ones in. So I was lucky enough to get one of the LE shirts. I got a black one and my friend got the grey one. Does anybody know if there were 100 of each color or 100 total of the shirts? Also finally managed to get an autographed poster. The band was late in signing them so all they had was left overs from the Houston show, so I bought one of those and then 10min. later they brought the signed Cedar Park posters. So I got one of those too.

My only complaint of the night (which has nothing to do with the band) was the guy sitting directly in front of me. For some reason I tend to attract all the drunk ass holes who you know are only there because they heard Schism or Forty Six & 2 on the radio. As soon as the lights went out he spilled an entire beer on my feet. And I decided to rock sandals at the show so my feet were soaking wet and sticky the entire show. What an ass hole. He never even apologized.

I really enjoyed the new screen set up, it was pretty intense! It was amazing when they came down right behind Adam and Justin, and then went crazy at the end of AEnema! Danny and Justin were just on top of it all night! Maynard wasn't bad but it was kind of hard to hear him from where we were sitting. The slippers were hilarious! And I love how he was drinking the bottle of wine during the Patient. And Adam. . . well theres never really much to say about him. I enjoy hearing him play, and I think he's a great guitarist, but he just has no stage presence. Hearing Third Eye, the Patient, and Intolerance just made this one of the best shows ever! And did anyone else notice the new video they used for AEnema was the same video they used for Flood last year? It fit very nice!

Also met a lot of cool people at the show. We showed up just before 5 and within half an hour or so there were about 15 of us, and all from parts of Dallas. Thanks to the guy sitting in front of us who held onto my posters while I took my normal Tool bathroom break during Schism! I made it back about 10 seconds before the extended jam. Perfect timing.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #44
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

10th show. And I think I am going to rank this No. 2 right behind the McFarlin Auditorium. I was Floor 2 Row G, 7th row center. Drove in from Dallas and was one of the first ones in. So I was lucky enough to get one of the LE shirts. I got a black one and my friend got the grey one. Does anybody know if there were 100 of each color or 100 total of the shirts? Also finally managed to get an autographed poster. The band was late in signing them so all they had was left overs from the Houston show, so I bought one of those and then 10min. later they brought the signed Cedar Park posters. So I got one of those too.

My only complaint of the night (which has nothing to do with the band) was the guy sitting directly in front of me. For some reason I tend to attract all the drunk ass holes who you know are only there because they heard Schism or Forty Six & 2 on the radio. As soon as the lights went out he spilled an entire beer on my feet. And I decided to rock sandals at the show so my feet were soaking wet and sticky the entire show. What an ass hole. He never even apologized.

I really enjoyed the new screen set up, it was pretty intense! It was amazing when they came down right behind Adam and Justin, and then went crazy at the end of AEnema! Danny and Justin were just on top of it all night! Maynard wasn't bad but it was kind of hard to hear him from where we were sitting. The slippers were hilarious! And I love how he was drinking the bottle of wine during the Patient. And Adam. . . well theres never really much to say about him. I enjoy hearing him play, and I think he's a great guitarist, but he just has no stage presence. Hearing Third Eye, the Patient, and Intolerance just made this one of the best shows ever! And did anyone else notice the new video they used for AEnema was the same video they used for Flood last year? It fit very nice!

Also met a lot of cool people at the show. We showed up just before 5 and within half an hour or so there were about 15 of us, and all from parts of Dallas. Thanks to the guy sitting in front of us who held onto my posters while I took my normal Tool bathroom break during Schism! I made it back about 10 seconds before the extended jam. Perfect timing.