View Single Post
stlcards
06-23-2010, 02:13 PM

Finally got home and let me start by saying, AMAZING!!!!!!! Wovenhand was surprisingly interesting and pretty damn good. But then the main act that i have been waiting for again. This was my fourth show, fourth venue and have to say that sound was incredible. When Timothy Leary's intro came on I was floored already. Third Eye was just unreal and Maynard handled the screams which made it even better. I am not gonna go song by song, but it was just unreal. The arena got so loud after Lateralus I thought I was going deaf.

Honestly, this is the best band around and we are so fortunate they are still touring. Even if they played the same set list as last year, I would have gone. Justin started a little slow, but got into it as the show progressed. Danny was unreal as always and Adam is a master of his craft. Folks, this was my favorite show by far. The Patient, Third Eye and Intolerance, I am so pleased I can never go to another concert again. Unless Tool tours again. Spiral out, you guys enjoy the rest of the shows.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #43
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

Finally got home and let me start by saying, AMAZING!!!!!!! Wovenhand was surprisingly interesting and pretty damn good. But then the main act that i have been waiting for again. This was my fourth show, fourth venue and have to say that sound was incredible. When Timothy Leary's intro came on I was floored already. Third Eye was just unreal and Maynard handled the screams which made it even better. I am not gonna go song by song, but it was just unreal. The arena got so loud after Lateralus I thought I was going deaf.

Honestly, this is the best band around and we are so fortunate they are still touring. Even if they played the same set list as last year, I would have gone. Justin started a little slow, but got into it as the show progressed. Danny was unreal as always and Adam is a master of his craft. Folks, this was my favorite show by far. The Patient, Third Eye and Intolerance, I am so pleased I can never go to another concert again. Unless Tool tours again. Spiral out, you guys enjoy the rest of the shows.
OFFLINE |