View Single Post
Subster
05-01-2006, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by praefector
i dont want to drag down the conversation.

but it should be said that "forgot my pen" most likely symbolizes a lack of ability or willingness to understand the solution to a given problem.

in essense saying that the answer (the message) is no good without the ability to comprehend and explain it to others in a constructive manner (the pen)

... continue
I'm not pointing any fingers, and nor am I attempting to change the subject matter of the discussion, but for the purpose of explaining my thought I will need to entitle you rosetta stoned...

This is a familiar cycle of thought that I have observed in another thread on this board. I have even written an analogy that follows this frame of interpritation, and in the end I called myself rosetta stoned for the foolery of manipulation and personal value.

Maynard exercises a literary device called a lethal text, which in essence is a paradox.

Agian I must spiral out and say that I am Roseta Stoned, for I was not present during the moment of conception.

After further reflection I feel that there is a world outside mere words on this track..... in this world the message of the "music" expandes beyond the realm of the english language.

Spiral out
Old 05-01-2006, 10:47 PM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: New take on 'I forgot my pen'

Quote:
Originally Posted by praefector
i dont want to drag down the conversation.

but it should be said that "forgot my pen" most likely symbolizes a lack of ability or willingness to understand the solution to a given problem.

in essense saying that the answer (the message) is no good without the ability to comprehend and explain it to others in a constructive manner (the pen)

... continue
I'm not pointing any fingers, and nor am I attempting to change the subject matter of the discussion, but for the purpose of explaining my thought I will need to entitle you rosetta stoned...

This is a familiar cycle of thought that I have observed in another thread on this board. I have even written an analogy that follows this frame of interpritation, and in the end I called myself rosetta stoned for the foolery of manipulation and personal value.

Maynard exercises a literary device called a lethal text, which in essence is a paradox.

Agian I must spiral out and say that I am Roseta Stoned, for I was not present during the moment of conception.

After further reflection I feel that there is a world outside mere words on this track..... in this world the message of the "music" expandes beyond the realm of the english language.

Spiral out
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote