View Single Post
Subster
04-30-2006, 11:57 PM

This paradox analogy is very interesting indeed, "having too much information." I wouldn't put past Maynard the ability to write a "lethal text". I have a little food for thought to add, has anyone mentioned "faith". The constant bickering over which religion has it all right. The Bible claiming origin, the Kron, all religions sanctions claiming thier right to universal knowledge, yet creation is never fully described in either. It's only hinted at. For example, in writing this post I am participating in the paradox by suggesting the power of the lyrics, when I am not the author of the message to begin with, nor can I claim to have been there at the moment of conception. In essence I am the fool Rosseta stoned. ----Please note that interpritation is not without personal value, and with creation, manipulation, and perception evolution can move forward.

You gotta believe me!! god told me so, and thats just the way it is. Walk around in that circle for awhile.
Old 04-30-2006, 11:57 PM   #11
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Prying open my thir... god damn, I shit the bed.

This paradox analogy is very interesting indeed, "having too much information." I wouldn't put past Maynard the ability to write a "lethal text". I have a little food for thought to add, has anyone mentioned "faith". The constant bickering over which religion has it all right. The Bible claiming origin, the Kron, all religions sanctions claiming thier right to universal knowledge, yet creation is never fully described in either. It's only hinted at. For example, in writing this post I am participating in the paradox by suggesting the power of the lyrics, when I am not the author of the message to begin with, nor can I claim to have been there at the moment of conception. In essence I am the fool Rosseta stoned. ----Please note that interpritation is not without personal value, and with creation, manipulation, and perception evolution can move forward.

You gotta believe me!! god told me so, and thats just the way it is. Walk around in that circle for awhile.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote