View Single Post
waXresilienT's Avatar waXresilienT
04-30-2006, 05:40 PM

but it also just might be a reference to having too much information. Where you lose all cohesiveness or ability to differentiate the ideas that you now have because they're too numerous. You can't write it down you can't comprehend it.

The other idea I've had about it though is that feelings and thoughts like those experienced during a trip sometimes cannot be communicated. And when you try and describe it it just all gets poured out at once with no flow or relevant subject. It is what it is, let it and him be.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:40 PM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: Prying open my thir... god damn, I shit the bed.

but it also just might be a reference to having too much information. Where you lose all cohesiveness or ability to differentiate the ideas that you now have because they're too numerous. You can't write it down you can't comprehend it.

The other idea I've had about it though is that feelings and thoughts like those experienced during a trip sometimes cannot be communicated. And when you try and describe it it just all gets poured out at once with no flow or relevant subject. It is what it is, let it and him be.