View Single Post
ÆNIMA69's Avatar ÆNIMA69
04-29-2006, 10:21 PM

lol...makes sence to me now. i was going to come in here and post about my theory of this song being a humorous stab at religion in the form of the story of some kind of modern day jesus. but uuuhh scratch that. i just wish i could make out more of the lyrics...i think i hear something in the beginning about area 51 and crispy creams lol

when i first heard this song i was laying in my bead with no socks on and the windows open because i had just smoked some nugget. and i heard what sounded like justin? saying "strapped down in my bed, feet cold, eyes red, im out of my head, god damn, i shit the bed." i felt like it was describing my situation at the time( i actually burst into tears of laughter) which is odd considdering that i had not shat my bed...

yeah after reading this i have to agree with your opinion buddy.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:21 PM   #8
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Rosetta Stoned- a summing up of Tool?

lol...makes sence to me now. i was going to come in here and post about my theory of this song being a humorous stab at religion in the form of the story of some kind of modern day jesus. but uuuhh scratch that. i just wish i could make out more of the lyrics...i think i hear something in the beginning about area 51 and crispy creams lol

when i first heard this song i was laying in my bead with no socks on and the windows open because i had just smoked some nugget. and i heard what sounded like justin? saying "strapped down in my bed, feet cold, eyes red, im out of my head, god damn, i shit the bed." i felt like it was describing my situation at the time( i actually burst into tears of laughter) which is odd considdering that i had not shat my bed...

yeah after reading this i have to agree with your opinion buddy.