View Single Post
the usual's Avatar the usual
04-29-2006, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachmiel4
And I think that's why we love it so much. It has the sound... the mystery, the danger and the insanity. A sound which carries its own intrinsic profundity in its melodies... making the words uttered from Maynard's lips worlds more profound, too, simply by virtue of their musical accompaniment... this is Tool at its finest, when the music sings along with Maynard.
I agree with you completely,except for the aneima-style.Unless you are refering to the "vein it was played in/with. "I think there are alot of moment in wings pt.2 where i hear anima
Old 04-29-2006, 01:13 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6
Re: This is the most "Aenima-style" track on 10Kd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachmiel4
And I think that's why we love it so much. It has the sound... the mystery, the danger and the insanity. A sound which carries its own intrinsic profundity in its melodies... making the words uttered from Maynard's lips worlds more profound, too, simply by virtue of their musical accompaniment... this is Tool at its finest, when the music sings along with Maynard.
I agree with you completely,except for the aneima-style.Unless you are refering to the "vein it was played in/with. "I think there are alot of moment in wings pt.2 where i hear anima
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote