View Single Post
panocha21's Avatar panocha21
04-28-2006, 11:05 PM

I think Rosetta Stoned might be about someone who is not prepared to take in (or digest) what he is asking for. Where as in Third Eye, the receiver was obviously much more sophisticated (and educated). So, in essense, Rosetta Stoned is a squandered opportunity of enlightenment. Many who indulge in hallucinogens are this way. They seek an altered state of consciousness, but when they get there, they don't quite have the resources to properly interpret it.

Or maybe this song is about God choosing some dumb ass fuck who didnt even graduate from high school to be the chosen one. This is why things are so fucked up right now. Good going God.
Old 04-28-2006, 11:05 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Prying open my thir... god damn, I shit the bed.

I think Rosetta Stoned might be about someone who is not prepared to take in (or digest) what he is asking for. Where as in Third Eye, the receiver was obviously much more sophisticated (and educated). So, in essense, Rosetta Stoned is a squandered opportunity of enlightenment. Many who indulge in hallucinogens are this way. They seek an altered state of consciousness, but when they get there, they don't quite have the resources to properly interpret it.

Or maybe this song is about God choosing some dumb ass fuck who didnt even graduate from high school to be the chosen one. This is why things are so fucked up right now. Good going God.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote