Thread: Alien Abduction
View Single Post
yossaricat's Avatar yossaricat
04-26-2006, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDeviations
they said he was the chosen one... but he cannot remember all the revelations they told him because they erased a lot of his memory of the experience.

but he does remember being... "Strapped down to my bed, feet cold and eyes red, I'm out of my head, am I alive am I dead, can't remember what they said god damn shit the bed."

Patient was strapped down on their observation table... and the whole experience was so terrifying that he shit himself on their table... (or "bed")

i believe that shit the bed means that he "fucked up".

"but i forgot my pen, shit the bed again - typical." i.e. oh man i really fucked up here, supposed to inform everyone of their fate and i don't even have a pen! (smacks forehead?)

this makes me believe he is a waster

reference to birkenstocks (hippies) and right after the "banana" ripped through the sky he says "fuck me it's gotta be dead head chemistry" i.e. holy shit i can't believe what i am seeing, it's gotta be these drugs (hallucinogens)

"they chose me? i didn't even graduate fucking highschool" maybe he was having too much fun? eh? eh?

please note, i am not saying he was not abducted, i think he was high as a kite and abducted. thus making his story even less believable to the good doctor in lost keys.

but it would be funny if maynard changed the lyrics to gaping lotus experience to:

i had a friend once he took some acid, now he thinks he's the messiah
satan, satan, satan! ;P
Old 04-26-2006, 09:27 PM   #4
Suicide Booth ID: 1

Bincount™: 16707
Re: Alien Abduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDeviations
they said he was the chosen one... but he cannot remember all the revelations they told him because they erased a lot of his memory of the experience.

but he does remember being... "Strapped down to my bed, feet cold and eyes red, I'm out of my head, am I alive am I dead, can't remember what they said god damn shit the bed."

Patient was strapped down on their observation table... and the whole experience was so terrifying that he shit himself on their table... (or "bed")

i believe that shit the bed means that he "fucked up".

"but i forgot my pen, shit the bed again - typical." i.e. oh man i really fucked up here, supposed to inform everyone of their fate and i don't even have a pen! (smacks forehead?)

this makes me believe he is a waster

reference to birkenstocks (hippies) and right after the "banana" ripped through the sky he says "fuck me it's gotta be dead head chemistry" i.e. holy shit i can't believe what i am seeing, it's gotta be these drugs (hallucinogens)

"they chose me? i didn't even graduate fucking highschool" maybe he was having too much fun? eh? eh?

please note, i am not saying he was not abducted, i think he was high as a kite and abducted. thus making his story even less believable to the good doctor in lost keys.

but it would be funny if maynard changed the lyrics to gaping lotus experience to:

i had a friend once he took some acid, now he thinks he's the messiah
satan, satan, satan! ;P
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote