View Single Post
A Tad Bit Catatonic's Avatar A Tad Bit Catatonic
04-26-2006, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seadonkey
Not sure if this is a joke or sarcasm or something, but I unfortunately don't think they'd play this song life. Seems like it'd be too hard to pull off live. Although the part near the end is just absolutely fuckin' magical. I'd love to see them do this song live and would probably trip out if they did, and I don't even do drugs.
Of course, as they have proven and reaffirmed with this new album, Tool are capable of doing things we don't expect over and over. Haven't they played every song they've ever written live a time or two?? That's part of their musical integrity, being able to actually play everything they write. I bet we see it live.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:52 PM   #8
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 61
Re: Rossetta will be the greatest live song

Quote:
Originally Posted by seadonkey
Not sure if this is a joke or sarcasm or something, but I unfortunately don't think they'd play this song life. Seems like it'd be too hard to pull off live. Although the part near the end is just absolutely fuckin' magical. I'd love to see them do this song live and would probably trip out if they did, and I don't even do drugs.
Of course, as they have proven and reaffirmed with this new album, Tool are capable of doing things we don't expect over and over. Haven't they played every song they've ever written live a time or two?? That's part of their musical integrity, being able to actually play everything they write. I bet we see it live.