View Single Post
Frenchy
04-26-2006, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garguantua
Dunno dude. In simplistic terms (probably the best terms), the song just rocks. For me, anyways. I don't care to analyze my feelings for the song. Perhaps you might stop thinking about all this. If the song bugs you or you don't like it, well, no biggie.
There are Tool songs that do little for me (Ticks and leeches, among others.) I just press skip and move on.

Nothing to be confused or bummed about.
What about Ticks and Leeches didn't you like? I've forgotten why I didn't like it at first. Now I love it... a bit like Third Eye I must admit (which I love).

Maybe it's 'cause I was 14 when I first started listening to Tool and couldn't make head nor tail of anything overly creative at the time (NIN was just a mess of noise then).
Old 04-26-2006, 05:29 AM   #34
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: why do so many people love this song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garguantua
Dunno dude. In simplistic terms (probably the best terms), the song just rocks. For me, anyways. I don't care to analyze my feelings for the song. Perhaps you might stop thinking about all this. If the song bugs you or you don't like it, well, no biggie.
There are Tool songs that do little for me (Ticks and leeches, among others.) I just press skip and move on.

Nothing to be confused or bummed about.
What about Ticks and Leeches didn't you like? I've forgotten why I didn't like it at first. Now I love it... a bit like Third Eye I must admit (which I love).

Maybe it's 'cause I was 14 when I first started listening to Tool and couldn't make head nor tail of anything overly creative at the time (NIN was just a mess of noise then).