View Single Post
Garguantua's Avatar Garguantua
04-26-2006, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee deveel 17
i really can't understand some people's love for this track. what am i missing? is the point of this song to be incoherently reminiscient of a bad acid trip? was the band's intention to make a terrible song? i don't understand the point of this song; it sounds like all they do is rehash old tracks (third eye, h) and add in a few corey taylor vocals here and there to go along with it.
Dunno dude. In simplistic terms (probably the best terms), the song just rocks. For me, anyways. I don't care to analyze my feelings for the song. Perhaps you might stop thinking about all this. If the song bugs you or you don't like it, well, no biggie.
There are Tool songs that do little for me (Ticks and leeches, among others.) I just press skip and move on.

Nothing to be confused or bummed about.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:21 AM   #32
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: why do so many people love this song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee deveel 17
i really can't understand some people's love for this track. what am i missing? is the point of this song to be incoherently reminiscient of a bad acid trip? was the band's intention to make a terrible song? i don't understand the point of this song; it sounds like all they do is rehash old tracks (third eye, h) and add in a few corey taylor vocals here and there to go along with it.
Dunno dude. In simplistic terms (probably the best terms), the song just rocks. For me, anyways. I don't care to analyze my feelings for the song. Perhaps you might stop thinking about all this. If the song bugs you or you don't like it, well, no biggie.
There are Tool songs that do little for me (Ticks and leeches, among others.) I just press skip and move on.

Nothing to be confused or bummed about.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote