View Single Post
CaptainMeow
04-24-2006, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee deveel 17
i definitely understand the concept, but again, if you want to make a song about a bad acid trip it doesn't mean you should play/sing the song poorly just so it's reminiscient of such an experience. anyone agree?

Exactly. I mean, I'm sure a few of you have had episodes on drugs that could be described as mildly psychotic, and I have at some point, wandered around muttering to myself disjointedly in the same way, like a crazy person. It's very well done. To me, it doesn't sound like someone trying to sound like a lunatic, it is the sound of a lunatic. Very goddamned chilling.
Old 04-24-2006, 11:48 PM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: why do so many people love this song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee deveel 17
i definitely understand the concept, but again, if you want to make a song about a bad acid trip it doesn't mean you should play/sing the song poorly just so it's reminiscient of such an experience. anyone agree?

Exactly. I mean, I'm sure a few of you have had episodes on drugs that could be described as mildly psychotic, and I have at some point, wandered around muttering to myself disjointedly in the same way, like a crazy person. It's very well done. To me, it doesn't sound like someone trying to sound like a lunatic, it is the sound of a lunatic. Very goddamned chilling.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote