View Single Post
Sephiraith
04-24-2006, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee deveel 17
i really can't understand some people's love for this track. what am i missing? is the point of this song to be incoherently reminiscient of a bad acid trip? was the band's intention to make a terrible song? i don't understand the point of this song; it sounds like all they do is rehash old tracks (third eye, h) and add in a few corey taylor vocals here and there to go along with it.

Yes, it was the band's intention to make a terrible song that a bunch of people like except for you.

In fact, I sent an email to Blair about it and he said that the band made the song specifically to piss off some guy on the internet named zee deveel 17, just for kicks.

True story.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:53 PM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: why do so many people love this song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee deveel 17
i really can't understand some people's love for this track. what am i missing? is the point of this song to be incoherently reminiscient of a bad acid trip? was the band's intention to make a terrible song? i don't understand the point of this song; it sounds like all they do is rehash old tracks (third eye, h) and add in a few corey taylor vocals here and there to go along with it.

Yes, it was the band's intention to make a terrible song that a bunch of people like except for you.

In fact, I sent an email to Blair about it and he said that the band made the song specifically to piss off some guy on the internet named zee deveel 17, just for kicks.

True story.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote