View Single Post
Ertai's Avatar Ertai
04-24-2006, 08:29 AM

i know this has been talked about before on the fourms but i love the idea of it. this whole song is the come down to a trip, starting with the intro which is live a brain overload of thoughts, much similar to a peak of psychedelic trip. then it gets to the point that he is sobering up, forgetting what happened, and starts tweaking out (explains all the screaming at the end)... he forgot his pen, forgot to write down what happened, and he is pissed... they made him out to be a hero, and now its all gone......
Old 04-24-2006, 08:29 AM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 107
this song is a trip

i know this has been talked about before on the fourms but i love the idea of it. this whole song is the come down to a trip, starting with the intro which is live a brain overload of thoughts, much similar to a peak of psychedelic trip. then it gets to the point that he is sobering up, forgetting what happened, and starts tweaking out (explains all the screaming at the end)... he forgot his pen, forgot to write down what happened, and he is pissed... they made him out to be a hero, and now its all gone......