View Single Post
UrQuattro's Avatar UrQuattro
04-22-2006, 07:39 AM

i cant believe people responded to this as though it were a real post... it's called satire, people... and, um... i think they'd be getting even more attention if they were somehow able to play notes other than the a-g range.... heh...

oh, and dredg... are you supposed to be all smart and stuff cause you are making all of these judgements based on poorly encoded, illegally leaked, downloaded mp3 files? jesus... i WONDER if maybe the music will sound a bit better when it isnt compressed and full of noise and distortion...
Old 04-22-2006, 07:39 AM   #35
Paradigm Shifter (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 0
Re: How Tool Sold out in this song!!!!

i cant believe people responded to this as though it were a real post... it's called satire, people... and, um... i think they'd be getting even more attention if they were somehow able to play notes other than the a-g range.... heh...

oh, and dredg... are you supposed to be all smart and stuff cause you are making all of these judgements based on poorly encoded, illegally leaked, downloaded mp3 files? jesus... i WONDER if maybe the music will sound a bit better when it isnt compressed and full of noise and distortion...