View Single Post
oxman69
04-21-2006, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredg
firstly, let me turn mine on first...**** ok good, lets begin with this tool fanboy.

you mean, lost their artistic integrity. not "Sold out".

I am sure many of us would like to hear Danny's voice, but many of us would not like to hear Maynard use the same voice modulation that he does in Third Eye as he does in Rosetta Stoned. Some of us would like to hear new material. Not recycled B-sides material as a "new" release.

I like Danny playing the drums, I dont think Maynard can actually play the drums. I dont really wanna hear someone who does not know how to play an instrument. It is odd that is what you want.

actually if you listned to the album Justin was the only really progressive bright spot on the album. I like how Justins bass has more heavy tone to it like in Opiate. Justin style of play was a little shy on Lateralus and the band used him al ot more on this album. So really Justin already did change.

Adam plays the synth as well as the talk box. There alot of different tunings that a guitarist could use. Drop D is not the only thing.

it is obvious that a lot of the material was riffs that did not make it to the final finish. You can not dispute that. We provided times as well as the previous songs in which the riffs were played in. This is NOT new material. This is a b-sides album, no doubt.

Yeah, you would prefer that. Clearly, I can see this with your "splooging" in this "new material". We understand that you have a listening capability of an 8 year old and we except that. However, please dont make threads in which your sarcasm is outweighed by Mine greatly. Next time be more clever.

*end sarcasm that bashes acsguitar.

How about, if you do not like it, don't bother listening to it... ha. sound like an idea. Obvioulsy not a true fan
Old 04-21-2006, 10:27 PM   #31
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: How Tool Sold out in this song!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredg
firstly, let me turn mine on first...**** ok good, lets begin with this tool fanboy.

you mean, lost their artistic integrity. not "Sold out".

I am sure many of us would like to hear Danny's voice, but many of us would not like to hear Maynard use the same voice modulation that he does in Third Eye as he does in Rosetta Stoned. Some of us would like to hear new material. Not recycled B-sides material as a "new" release.

I like Danny playing the drums, I dont think Maynard can actually play the drums. I dont really wanna hear someone who does not know how to play an instrument. It is odd that is what you want.

actually if you listned to the album Justin was the only really progressive bright spot on the album. I like how Justins bass has more heavy tone to it like in Opiate. Justin style of play was a little shy on Lateralus and the band used him al ot more on this album. So really Justin already did change.

Adam plays the synth as well as the talk box. There alot of different tunings that a guitarist could use. Drop D is not the only thing.

it is obvious that a lot of the material was riffs that did not make it to the final finish. You can not dispute that. We provided times as well as the previous songs in which the riffs were played in. This is NOT new material. This is a b-sides album, no doubt.

Yeah, you would prefer that. Clearly, I can see this with your "splooging" in this "new material". We understand that you have a listening capability of an 8 year old and we except that. However, please dont make threads in which your sarcasm is outweighed by Mine greatly. Next time be more clever.

*end sarcasm that bashes acsguitar.

How about, if you do not like it, don't bother listening to it... ha. sound like an idea. Obvioulsy not a true fan
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote