Thread: h.
View Single Post
bwood99x's Avatar bwood99x
04-21-2006, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtard
Don't be so blind. There are SPECIFIC and OBVIOUS samples in Rosetta Stoned. For instance, listen to Rosetta Stoned just after 6:00. Then go listen to H. around 3:30. Like I've been telling all the morons like you, come back and tell us what you here after you've done that. And once you've done that we can compare even more similarities.
exactly...im just starting to research abunch of similarities ive been hearing...this was the first one...accidentaly missed this thread, and made my own...ill ask em to delete it
Old 04-21-2006, 09:00 AM   #28
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 141
Re: h.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtard
Don't be so blind. There are SPECIFIC and OBVIOUS samples in Rosetta Stoned. For instance, listen to Rosetta Stoned just after 6:00. Then go listen to H. around 3:30. Like I've been telling all the morons like you, come back and tell us what you here after you've done that. And once you've done that we can compare even more similarities.
exactly...im just starting to research abunch of similarities ive been hearing...this was the first one...accidentaly missed this thread, and made my own...ill ask em to delete it
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote