Thread: LSD
View Single Post
erazorhead's Avatar erazorhead
04-20-2006, 05:40 PM

anyone who has had i big acid fuckout will get chills listening to this song, very relevent. i have treated acid with a lack of respect in the past and just munched more than i can handle, often coz i assumed i knew how much was on a tab (never rush it with unfamiliar tabs, dont be a jerk, do it in halves).

but yeah, the feeling of masses of information being pounded into your head at a much faster rate than what you can do anything with it is conveyed well in these lyrics. plus definately the feeling of having just been shown something of dramitic importance, learning a valuable lesson, but being way too fucked up to possibly remember it. i think it is the flipside to the song third eye, showing the ugly side of opening up the psychedelic receptor (maybe.)

anyway, im currently on my third listen to the album, and totally fucking adoring it, as im sure many of you are

chi
zor
Old 04-20-2006, 05:40 PM   #24
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 35
Re: LSD

anyone who has had i big acid fuckout will get chills listening to this song, very relevent. i have treated acid with a lack of respect in the past and just munched more than i can handle, often coz i assumed i knew how much was on a tab (never rush it with unfamiliar tabs, dont be a jerk, do it in halves).

but yeah, the feeling of masses of information being pounded into your head at a much faster rate than what you can do anything with it is conveyed well in these lyrics. plus definately the feeling of having just been shown something of dramitic importance, learning a valuable lesson, but being way too fucked up to possibly remember it. i think it is the flipside to the song third eye, showing the ugly side of opening up the psychedelic receptor (maybe.)

anyway, im currently on my third listen to the album, and totally fucking adoring it, as im sure many of you are

chi
zor