Thread: LSD
View Single Post
Emericana's Avatar Emericana
04-19-2006, 08:26 AM

ok this is just very prelim because i cant decode half of the lyrics in the song, but does this song, atleast on the surface, remind anyone else of a bad acid trip? i have unfortuantely had a horrible acid trip and atleast on the surface, with lost keys at the intro, it seems like a guy comes into the hospital for a bad acid trip and they tie the guy down to a chair. the song seems like the thought process which is going through his head... i say this because of the rapid fast voices in the beginning of the song, which seems to be coming at you at all directions..... this occurs on acid trips especially bad ones. you literally feel like you are going insane. ... therea re other similarities throughout the song such as echoing voices and whatnot...

the music is very trippy as well..

this is very prelim but just some thoughts.

comments?
Old 04-19-2006, 08:26 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7
LSD

ok this is just very prelim because i cant decode half of the lyrics in the song, but does this song, atleast on the surface, remind anyone else of a bad acid trip? i have unfortuantely had a horrible acid trip and atleast on the surface, with lost keys at the intro, it seems like a guy comes into the hospital for a bad acid trip and they tie the guy down to a chair. the song seems like the thought process which is going through his head... i say this because of the rapid fast voices in the beginning of the song, which seems to be coming at you at all directions..... this occurs on acid trips especially bad ones. you literally feel like you are going insane. ... therea re other similarities throughout the song such as echoing voices and whatnot...

the music is very trippy as well..

this is very prelim but just some thoughts.

comments?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote