Thread: Third Eye
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2002, 09:19 AM   #9
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Some other books that may be of interests are the '21 Lessons of Merlyn' and 'Grimoire of Shadows' they each have lessons including hidden human abilities.

I have to say that I did enjoy the original post and I think it is indeed containing some shard of truth. As to the question about the splintering of consciousness from the use of hallucinagens...yes indeed psylocibin mushrooms can easily cause strange states of perception...in my experience including the realization that time didnt exist and functioning without it...feeling as if every action I was taking was in fact for the first time (i cant remember the actual word... javis vu?) but everything had a very beautiful newness to it. I spent some time speaking with what I have to think of as reflections or indeed parts of my own psyche which challenged my way of thinking. After a little while i ran into the loop of thinking...confusion and fear....but then i decided the fear was unfounded and that i might as well allow myself to fall away 'I' was meaningless...and then I experienced something profound...i no longer had a sense of self or 'I' instead I simply existed and it was undescribable. It was as if I was simply observing my own actions...and yet was part of them at the same time. But as was stated previously I had the sense that I was doing things again for the first time...but obviously I had in fact stood before in my life, or felt the coolness of stone...but in that moment it was both new and old.

its hard to recognize self when it isnt how you think it should look...u know who it is but its form is strange...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote