Thread: Third Eye
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 02:06 PM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by scorpioali
i really like floydian's interpretation of the song, it puts it in a totally different light for me. i am really interested in the idea of humans using their natural abilites that have been repressed (prying open the third eye) because of technology and the like. does anyone have any idea where i can learn more about it?
Thanks scorpioali!!!
I would suggest doing some research on a few different things.
There is alot of speculation as to how the pyramids were built as it is virtually impossible. I believe that this "higher state of self" is what is responsible for that. You may do some research on the pyramids.

Also, I would find some books or arcticles on:
Third Eye-this will come up in an internet search.
Telepathy
Psychometry
Clairvoyance
These are all smaller parts of that higher self.

I read a book once, called " How to practice telepathy, psychometry, and Clairvoyance" by Walter Earnest Butler.
It is without a doubt, one of the most interesting books I have read. It gets into some actual experiments and stuff that you can do to help "Pry open your third eye", although I have never tried any of them because I no longer have the book.
I will see what else I can come up with, in the meantime, if you find any information you'd like to share, I am ALL EARS.
This stuff totally fascinates me.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote