View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
09-10-2007, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool_Is_Sick View Post
Agreed...I have one question everyone...this might sound dumb but im not sure so ill ask you guys..Who/what is "peanuts parents?" I still cant grasp these words and the meaning of them in the song...Someone please help me out. Thanks.
Peanuts...you know, Charlie Brown and Snoopy. He's saying they sounds like Peanuts parents, but to my recollection it's the teacher's in the cartoon he's referring to where everything they'd say came out inaudible like "bwah-boo bah bah dah bwah". In short, he was referincing that he could hear what people were saying but he couldn't make sense of any of it because of his state of mind.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:03 AM   #32
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Rossetta will be the greatest live song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool_Is_Sick View Post
Agreed...I have one question everyone...this might sound dumb but im not sure so ill ask you guys..Who/what is "peanuts parents?" I still cant grasp these words and the meaning of them in the song...Someone please help me out. Thanks.
Peanuts...you know, Charlie Brown and Snoopy. He's saying they sounds like Peanuts parents, but to my recollection it's the teacher's in the cartoon he's referring to where everything they'd say came out inaudible like "bwah-boo bah bah dah bwah". In short, he was referincing that he could hear what people were saying but he couldn't make sense of any of it because of his state of mind.