View Single Post
ThirdEyEwidEopEn
12-27-2006, 05:31 PM

"I think it's just a song about a bad trip, whether real or imagined, and a wasted opportunity. But I absolutely love the musicianship exemplified on this song. Believe it or not, I think it might be one of their best ever."

Well ive ate alot of mixed psychedelics over the years research chemicals ordered off the net and all kinds of tom foolery and have never EVER been on a trip to the outer realms of the universe where I was talking to ET or nothing. I would not say it was a bad trip, but rather an EPIC out of this world, third dimension trip, best trip ever. Maybe the wasted oppurtunity hes talking about is he forgot to bring his pen therefore the oppurtunity was wasted because he couldnt remember the message he was supposed to deliver. Just a thought.
Old 12-27-2006, 05:31 PM   #25
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
Re: A waste of a gift

"I think it's just a song about a bad trip, whether real or imagined, and a wasted opportunity. But I absolutely love the musicianship exemplified on this song. Believe it or not, I think it might be one of their best ever."

Well ive ate alot of mixed psychedelics over the years research chemicals ordered off the net and all kinds of tom foolery and have never EVER been on a trip to the outer realms of the universe where I was talking to ET or nothing. I would not say it was a bad trip, but rather an EPIC out of this world, third dimension trip, best trip ever. Maybe the wasted oppurtunity hes talking about is he forgot to bring his pen therefore the oppurtunity was wasted because he couldnt remember the message he was supposed to deliver. Just a thought.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote