View Single Post
Black's Avatar Black
12-27-2006, 02:43 PM

Personally, I liked this song least of all on 10,000 Days when I fisrt started listening to the new album. Gradually, it has elevated itself to one of the top spots in my heart. There are so many layers of things going on in this song. The switching time signatures and the relentless nature of the song just mesmerizes me. I think it's just a song about a bad trip, whether real or imagined, and a wasted opportunity. But I absolutely love the musicianship exemplified on this song. Believe it or not, I think it might be one of their best ever.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:43 PM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A waste of a gift

Personally, I liked this song least of all on 10,000 Days when I fisrt started listening to the new album. Gradually, it has elevated itself to one of the top spots in my heart. There are so many layers of things going on in this song. The switching time signatures and the relentless nature of the song just mesmerizes me. I think it's just a song about a bad trip, whether real or imagined, and a wasted opportunity. But I absolutely love the musicianship exemplified on this song. Believe it or not, I think it might be one of their best ever.