View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 02:47 PM   #26
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: God, you'll hate this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDeviations
I do feel I have the answers.

I have to hit "opinion" every time I sign onto the page...

I'm not going to qualify every post I make beforehand by saying.. " I am not Maynard, but.."

Regarding Tool, I am self-righteous.

You say, "We are all trying to suggest OUR own interpretations so that we can begin to understand this band and its lyrics on a deeper level."

I don't need anyone else's interpretations in order to understand their music and meaning on a "deeper level." I am already there or beyond it. If that's self-righteous... yup, that's me. It's not "self-righteous" if I'm right.. it's just called being a hot piece of ass who just happens to be "right." I love my tits.

(is it even possible to be called self-righteous in an opinion forum?)

You don't have to be the doctor in order to know that a sliced throat is going to be a problem.

"You really sound like you've got all the answers to how to interpret anything TOOL"

Thank you very much. You're too kind.

I would also like to thank you for "addressing" me and putting me back in my place.
I have an Honest question.......

"I am already there or beyond it".... how can you be beyond something that is limitless? and..... How can you honestly say that your allready there and make a statement like that? i know you love tool and thats great, i also think you have a working understanding of the "deeper level" but remember its ALLWAYS a "deeper level" you cannot ever touch the bottom or top of it because its limitless. With that said, and all due respect.......... "Lets defy ego before its far too late".

oh yeah.... and also remember that "feelings" are human, and human is ego.

Try and look at it from a spiritual being having a human experiance instead of the other way around. After all..... your flesh will die and rot along with everyone else.

Last edited by Melanos; 06-06-2006 at 02:50 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote