View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 11:36 AM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: God, you'll hate this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDeviations
There is usually one line in a Tool song that sheds the most light, or gives you the best clue regarding the real meaning... the perspective it's written from and the line "This brings us closer than DYING, and CANCER and CRYING" is the biggest hint in this song.
This is what I'm talking about, in case you got offended and think I'm just being sore about my apparent "misinterpretation" of both "4 Degrees" and "Stinkfist". You really sound like you've got all the answers to how to interpret anything TOOL. And I'm fairly sure that you don't, since your name isn't MJK, DC, AJ, or JC.

So, back off and be a little more respectful of other people's thoughts (and all of this comes from reading your other posts off of "Undertow", so for those just reading this thread, don't think I'm being unnecessarily harsh to ThreeDeviations... it's something that needs to be addressed).

Humility, my friend, and unity.

You don't hold the secret key, and neither do I.

Let's embrace that and move on to TALK WITH and not to CORRECT each other.

Thanks.
Away with our explosives then! Away with our destroyers! They have no place within our better world... But let us raise a toast to all our bombers, all our bastards, most unlovely and most unforgivable.
Let's drink to their health, then meet with them no more.

9.30.2006 - Washington, D.C.
6.07.2007 - Richmond, VA
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote