View Single Post
Yard Man's Avatar Yard Man
05-17-2006, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGT from back in the day
ok i might count the posts until my next level but atleast i dont get a woody from thinking about my interpretation of a song like u guys do
Yeah because wasting your time caring about the number of posts you have and what your level is at is WAY cooler and 1337 than actually using your fucking brain to make an interpretation of song that obviously has more meaning to it than just "a guy found aliens and they told him to do something because he is the "chosen one" and he was gonna write it down so he could tell everybody but when he went to write it down he forgot what it was because he is an idiot".

Last edited by paraflux; 05-17-2006 at 07:22 AM..
Old 05-17-2006, 07:01 AM   #39
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: this song is obviously about....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGT from back in the day
ok i might count the posts until my next level but atleast i dont get a woody from thinking about my interpretation of a song like u guys do
Yeah because wasting your time caring about the number of posts you have and what your level is at is WAY cooler and 1337 than actually using your fucking brain to make an interpretation of song that obviously has more meaning to it than just "a guy found aliens and they told him to do something because he is the "chosen one" and he was gonna write it down so he could tell everybody but when he went to write it down he forgot what it was because he is an idiot".

Last edited by paraflux; 05-17-2006 at 07:22 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote