View Single Post
VOX
05-16-2006, 09:31 PM

I still don’t understand why we must pull everything apart when it comes to lyrics. Take as you want it to be. If you are just posting what you want it to be, then I understand. But some posts on this board are just trying to stick it to something specific. I don’t like that...
Unearthing someting fresh and having the honor to introduce it to groups of likeminded people is what gets me up in the morning. There's nothing gained by playing commercial hits in clubs or records that are obvious or generic.

djvox
Old 05-16-2006, 09:31 PM   #17
VOX
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A waste of a gift

I still don’t understand why we must pull everything apart when it comes to lyrics. Take as you want it to be. If you are just posting what you want it to be, then I understand. But some posts on this board are just trying to stick it to something specific. I don’t like that...
Unearthing someting fresh and having the honor to introduce it to groups of likeminded people is what gets me up in the morning. There's nothing gained by playing commercial hits in clubs or records that are obvious or generic.

djvox
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote