View Single Post
l3ster
05-16-2006, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateSolstice
Umm, how is non-intelligible rambling "DEEP"? It doesn't even make sense. Yes, I've read the supposed lyrics, but it's not like that is going to help it make MORE sense. And no, Third Eye wasn't "DEEP" either. It was cool, yes, and had a great sound to it. This one is just plain annoying. Hooker with a Penis annoying.

things we don't understand can often be misinterpreted as "not making sense"

I feel sorry for you to have to skip the track everytime you listen to the album due to the annoying factor. Hopefully understanding or even appreciation of the insane amount of work that it took for 4 guys to create such a composition in a studio setting will one day allow you to enjoy the track. Remember that the lyrics are only a small portion of the song, the noise between the lyrics is truely the amazing part.

no negativity is meant in this post...you are entitled to your opinion.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:38 AM   #6
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: This song is absolutely ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateSolstice
Umm, how is non-intelligible rambling "DEEP"? It doesn't even make sense. Yes, I've read the supposed lyrics, but it's not like that is going to help it make MORE sense. And no, Third Eye wasn't "DEEP" either. It was cool, yes, and had a great sound to it. This one is just plain annoying. Hooker with a Penis annoying.

things we don't understand can often be misinterpreted as "not making sense"

I feel sorry for you to have to skip the track everytime you listen to the album due to the annoying factor. Hopefully understanding or even appreciation of the insane amount of work that it took for 4 guys to create such a composition in a studio setting will one day allow you to enjoy the track. Remember that the lyrics are only a small portion of the song, the noise between the lyrics is truely the amazing part.

no negativity is meant in this post...you are entitled to your opinion.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote