View Single Post
guitarpete987
05-14-2006, 08:33 PM

I don't think it's overrated at all. In fact, I think it's underrated. There are people giving it too much praise -- i.e. saying it's the best song on the record or even ever -- however. But I also believe too many people are quick to dismiss it as a disorganized, lazy mess. I don't think it's possible for this to be either of those things.

It's correct that it is not the best song on the album but it definitely, in conjunction with Lost Keys, is one of the more awesome things the band has ever done.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:33 PM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: rosetta stoned, overrated?

I don't think it's overrated at all. In fact, I think it's underrated. There are people giving it too much praise -- i.e. saying it's the best song on the record or even ever -- however. But I also believe too many people are quick to dismiss it as a disorganized, lazy mess. I don't think it's possible for this to be either of those things.

It's correct that it is not the best song on the album but it definitely, in conjunction with Lost Keys, is one of the more awesome things the band has ever done.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote