View Single Post
cant_be_faded's Avatar cant_be_faded
05-14-2006, 05:44 PM

I haven't listened to 10,000 days since the day after I saw Tool in concert. I wanted to just give it some time to soak in, then relisten to it. After reading so much about this song on this board, I couldn't wait till track 7/8 came up.

Man, anyone who said this song sucks needs to get some new ears.

This shit IS as deep as all of you said. Normally I'm one to criticize overanalyzation, but this shit IS DEEP.

Probably one of my favorite tool songs now. Still not as good as third eye, at least not yet.

But i would like to see more songs like this from tool, the whole storyline/concept song kinda thing....I've always liked creative songs with stories.
"Why does God not blot out the sun?"

www.fozlur.com
Old 05-14-2006, 05:44 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
This song is absolutely ridiculous

I haven't listened to 10,000 days since the day after I saw Tool in concert. I wanted to just give it some time to soak in, then relisten to it. After reading so much about this song on this board, I couldn't wait till track 7/8 came up.

Man, anyone who said this song sucks needs to get some new ears.

This shit IS as deep as all of you said. Normally I'm one to criticize overanalyzation, but this shit IS DEEP.

Probably one of my favorite tool songs now. Still not as good as third eye, at least not yet.

But i would like to see more songs like this from tool, the whole storyline/concept song kinda thing....I've always liked creative songs with stories.
"Why does God not blot out the sun?"

www.fozlur.com
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote