View Single Post
beyond's Avatar beyond
05-14-2006, 03:33 PM

Omg, lol.

Last night, my girlfriend and I were trying to go to sleep, and I had 10,000 days playing.

Rosetta Stoned came on, and it was here first time hearing the song. She turns to me and goes, Oh my gosh! That's the X-files theme. (referring to a riff in the song) I listened to Rosetta again after that, and I recognized it a little bit, but am still not sure.

Does a riff in the song sound like the X-Files theme to you all?

I just thought it was funny, being about Aliens and all. My girlfriend had no previous Tool experience nor had even heard the song before. I just found that kinda cool.

w00t.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:33 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
X-Files theme in Rosetta.

Omg, lol.

Last night, my girlfriend and I were trying to go to sleep, and I had 10,000 days playing.

Rosetta Stoned came on, and it was here first time hearing the song. She turns to me and goes, Oh my gosh! That's the X-files theme. (referring to a riff in the song) I listened to Rosetta again after that, and I recognized it a little bit, but am still not sure.

Does a riff in the song sound like the X-Files theme to you all?

I just thought it was funny, being about Aliens and all. My girlfriend had no previous Tool experience nor had even heard the song before. I just found that kinda cool.

w00t.