View Single Post
mattsmom's Avatar mattsmom
05-10-2006, 08:01 AM

Many years ago....orange sunshine from Mr. Osley himself. Very pure, could have been a wonderful trip except for my own personal "encounter". I was not "coming along nicely" you might say, so my boyfriend at the time went to get help for me. While he was gone I saw a person? sitting? on a bench near me. (I was in a park) It's arms were outstretched. I had the feeling that it wanted to give me solice. I remember kneeling down and allowing myself to be embraced. Not cool. This is when I felt it's skin. Like wet clay. Almost slippery. And yes, a grey color. I started to 'lose myself', thought I was dying. That's all I can remember. Next thing I know I'm at the hospital getting a very thankful bringdown. I could not speak for a week and stuttered for almost a year after that trip. Needless to say, I never did acid again. Like I stated in the beginning of this discourse, this was many years ago. Way before I even knew about the color or texture of an "alien". Rosetta Stoned brought this memory back almost full force.

11/23/96 - tool @ the electric factory - philadelphia, PA
07/11/98 - tool @ the tweeter center - camden, NJ (ozzfest)
05/20/01 - tool @ the hammerstein ballroom - new york city
09/27/01 - tool @ the first union center - philadelphia, PA
08/12/02 - tool @ the sovereign bank arena - trenton, NJ
10/29/02 - tool @ the first union spectrum - philadelphia, PA
05/17/06 - tool @ the tower theater - philadelphia, Pa
09/28/06 - tool @ the tweeter center - camden, NJ
Old 05-10-2006, 08:01 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Anyone else had their own Rosetta Stoned/Faaip de Oiad experience?

Many years ago....orange sunshine from Mr. Osley himself. Very pure, could have been a wonderful trip except for my own personal "encounter". I was not "coming along nicely" you might say, so my boyfriend at the time went to get help for me. While he was gone I saw a person? sitting? on a bench near me. (I was in a park) It's arms were outstretched. I had the feeling that it wanted to give me solice. I remember kneeling down and allowing myself to be embraced. Not cool. This is when I felt it's skin. Like wet clay. Almost slippery. And yes, a grey color. I started to 'lose myself', thought I was dying. That's all I can remember. Next thing I know I'm at the hospital getting a very thankful bringdown. I could not speak for a week and stuttered for almost a year after that trip. Needless to say, I never did acid again. Like I stated in the beginning of this discourse, this was many years ago. Way before I even knew about the color or texture of an "alien". Rosetta Stoned brought this memory back almost full force.

11/23/96 - tool @ the electric factory - philadelphia, PA
07/11/98 - tool @ the tweeter center - camden, NJ (ozzfest)
05/20/01 - tool @ the hammerstein ballroom - new york city
09/27/01 - tool @ the first union center - philadelphia, PA
08/12/02 - tool @ the sovereign bank arena - trenton, NJ
10/29/02 - tool @ the first union spectrum - philadelphia, PA
05/17/06 - tool @ the tower theater - philadelphia, Pa
09/28/06 - tool @ the tweeter center - camden, NJ
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote