Thread: 11:11
View Single Post
win's Avatar win
05-05-2006, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10000 days in the fire
Does any one else keep seeing these numbers?
I have my theory on these numbers just wanted to know yours.
Yeah I got a pretty good theory I think: I have been spending a lot of time in the forum for Wings (pt.2) and the conclusion is that that song is about his mothers paralysis. 10000 days is a little more than 27 years which is who long his mother was payalyzed before passing on. He was eleven when it started (check Jimmy for reference). That explain the reoccurence of the reference. This next part is going out on a huge limb and i don't necessarily buy it, but on the forum and after looking at the lyrics and lsitening to the songs some people speculate part 1 is before his mothers paralysis or at least up to that point and not through it. it talks about her influence in his life and ends with him asking why this has now happened to her. 6:11 the 11 is at the end. Part 2 begins with him talking about the paralysis and coming to terms with it. 11:13 the 11 is at the begging. So I think it MIGHT be that the first song about his mother in his life up until age 11 and part 2 is after 11 with him trying to cope with it. I couldn't explain the 6 or the 13 and i know all that is out there, but the first part is definitely the explinaiton for the reoccurance
Old 05-05-2006, 07:55 AM   #26
win
Alive With Signs and Stars

Bincount™: 548
Re: 11:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10000 days in the fire
Does any one else keep seeing these numbers?
I have my theory on these numbers just wanted to know yours.
Yeah I got a pretty good theory I think: I have been spending a lot of time in the forum for Wings (pt.2) and the conclusion is that that song is about his mothers paralysis. 10000 days is a little more than 27 years which is who long his mother was payalyzed before passing on. He was eleven when it started (check Jimmy for reference). That explain the reoccurence of the reference. This next part is going out on a huge limb and i don't necessarily buy it, but on the forum and after looking at the lyrics and lsitening to the songs some people speculate part 1 is before his mothers paralysis or at least up to that point and not through it. it talks about her influence in his life and ends with him asking why this has now happened to her. 6:11 the 11 is at the end. Part 2 begins with him talking about the paralysis and coming to terms with it. 11:13 the 11 is at the begging. So I think it MIGHT be that the first song about his mother in his life up until age 11 and part 2 is after 11 with him trying to cope with it. I couldn't explain the 6 or the 13 and i know all that is out there, but the first part is definitely the explinaiton for the reoccurance