View Single Post
10000 days in the fire
05-04-2006, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwaters987
Actually, after a few listens, I am more excited when Wings for Marie and 10,000 Days come on, but all three are excellent songs. I think I will understand Rosetta more if I'm stoned (hence the title).
i dont know if your taking the piss but i don't this song has any thing to do with being stoned. More of a story Maynard has conjured up from the dwellings of his genius mind. What it means is still mysterious and a song that is going to keep people guessing and talking which is exactly what tool want.........
Old 05-04-2006, 11:14 PM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Rosetta Stoned makes the album

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwaters987
Actually, after a few listens, I am more excited when Wings for Marie and 10,000 Days come on, but all three are excellent songs. I think I will understand Rosetta more if I'm stoned (hence the title).
i dont know if your taking the piss but i don't this song has any thing to do with being stoned. More of a story Maynard has conjured up from the dwellings of his genius mind. What it means is still mysterious and a song that is going to keep people guessing and talking which is exactly what tool want.........