Thread: Alien Abduction
View Single Post
Asprinbah
05-04-2006, 02:48 PM

Whether he was abducted or went on a bad trip, I dont believe that he ever actually tells anyone his story. In Lost Keys he is catatonic, and at the end of Rosetta Stoned, he states that he is brain dead and that he shit his bed again. I think he is trapped in his head with all of these crazy memories and thoughts but cannot actually express himself to anyone at all (or maybe he mumbles unintelligibly). I do believe that he went on a bad trip though, one of the lines is "the blotter got right on top of me" which I take to mean that something on a stamp, prolly LSD was way too intense right from the start. Also, if I am correct, he also says "Can anyone tell me why all the sudden the peanuts dance?" and what can that be other than a hallucination?
Old 05-04-2006, 02:48 PM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Alien Abduction

Whether he was abducted or went on a bad trip, I dont believe that he ever actually tells anyone his story. In Lost Keys he is catatonic, and at the end of Rosetta Stoned, he states that he is brain dead and that he shit his bed again. I think he is trapped in his head with all of these crazy memories and thoughts but cannot actually express himself to anyone at all (or maybe he mumbles unintelligibly). I do believe that he went on a bad trip though, one of the lines is "the blotter got right on top of me" which I take to mean that something on a stamp, prolly LSD was way too intense right from the start. Also, if I am correct, he also says "Can anyone tell me why all the sudden the peanuts dance?" and what can that be other than a hallucination?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote