View Single Post
m4yn4rd's Avatar m4yn4rd
05-02-2006, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakboy2k
I'm still not sure what connection to the Rosetta stone is, I'm still working on it. I'm thinking its got something to do with the fact that the guy was given a message. Maybe the LSD is the rosetta stone, in that it allowed him to communicate with this "ET" he talked about, allowing him to receive the message?
I like where you're going with this... it's a logical point; the rosetta stone was meant so people could translate languages and deciefer messages in other languages. Definitley plausable.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:53 PM   #8

Bincount™: 206
Re: Title of the song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakboy2k
I'm still not sure what connection to the Rosetta stone is, I'm still working on it. I'm thinking its got something to do with the fact that the guy was given a message. Maybe the LSD is the rosetta stone, in that it allowed him to communicate with this "ET" he talked about, allowing him to receive the message?
I like where you're going with this... it's a logical point; the rosetta stone was meant so people could translate languages and deciefer messages in other languages. Definitley plausable.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote