View Single Post
Omega4
06-23-2010, 07:34 AM

Yes sir... I went to this show and I would have to say it was the best that I have seen. I posted it earlier, but I was in section 412, which is way at the top, and I smelled that shit too. Not trying to be in the loop, and just say I smelled it, but me and my friends started to smell it and were looking around at each other and then maynard said something too. He said it right in the middle of the song right? I didn't actually hear what he said, but I heard him say something and asked a friend what he said so...

About my seats.... I would have to say that being up that high and looking down on the lights and band was more like watching a show, whereas, when I saw them at the Toyota Center in 2007, I believe, the stage was more at eye level and I felt more apart of the show than just a spectator. But then again the fungus had me crying out fuck me... It's gotta be.... and this time I went sober so read into that what you will.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:34 AM   #32
Banned.

Bincount™: 1
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Yes sir... I went to this show and I would have to say it was the best that I have seen. I posted it earlier, but I was in section 412, which is way at the top, and I smelled that shit too. Not trying to be in the loop, and just say I smelled it, but me and my friends started to smell it and were looking around at each other and then maynard said something too. He said it right in the middle of the song right? I didn't actually hear what he said, but I heard him say something and asked a friend what he said so...

About my seats.... I would have to say that being up that high and looking down on the lights and band was more like watching a show, whereas, when I saw them at the Toyota Center in 2007, I believe, the stage was more at eye level and I felt more apart of the show than just a spectator. But then again the fungus had me crying out fuck me... It's gotta be.... and this time I went sober so read into that what you will.
OFFLINE |