View Single Post
At_the_Bottom
08-09-2009, 09:26 AM

"We have a special guest in the audience tonight. (Partner in wine making can't remember his name.) We both sacrificed picking the our sauvignon blanc to be with you sticky bastards."

This was my first TOOL show and I can't even describe the pure energy I experienced last night. The people I was standing around were all very polite and wanted to enjoy the show just as much as I. However, once the show erupted every one started pushing forward, and even though it was a little unsettling at first, I just immersed myself in the show. Unbelievable moment in my life. I can't wait to see them again! I just hope they get cracking on the next album right after the tour even though they're probably going to take their time which is much more important. I still can not comprehend the level of perfection these guys have reached and believe that they are the most rewarding band ever to their fans. Thank you so much guys.

(P.S. I was hooked up with a media pass and got to witness them walking off stage to their bus! I missed Maynard and Danny but was able to get a vid of Adam. Unreal.)
Old 08-09-2009, 09:26 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.08.09 - Chicago, IL @ Lollapolooza

"We have a special guest in the audience tonight. (Partner in wine making can't remember his name.) We both sacrificed picking the our sauvignon blanc to be with you sticky bastards."

This was my first TOOL show and I can't even describe the pure energy I experienced last night. The people I was standing around were all very polite and wanted to enjoy the show just as much as I. However, once the show erupted every one started pushing forward, and even though it was a little unsettling at first, I just immersed myself in the show. Unbelievable moment in my life. I can't wait to see them again! I just hope they get cracking on the next album right after the tour even though they're probably going to take their time which is much more important. I still can not comprehend the level of perfection these guys have reached and believe that they are the most rewarding band ever to their fans. Thank you so much guys.

(P.S. I was hooked up with a media pass and got to witness them walking off stage to their bus! I missed Maynard and Danny but was able to get a vid of Adam. Unreal.)
OFFLINE |