View Single Post
bozobuttz
08-09-2009, 05:54 AM

Pretty much a flawless performance. I situated myself just to the west of and parallel to the center camera/lighting rig. It was packed but there was 2 or 3 surges forward after they started playing. Sound was a tad loud but not to the point of distortion -- didn't use earplugs this time. The setlist gets a B. I think Lateralus was my fav. Especially the "human spiral" visual (you know what I mean if you saw it)!

The turnout of Tool fans to Lollapalooza itself was incredible. So many people were wearing the shirts (me included) and in passing I got acknowledgments and could hear people were so pumped.

Oh, and I had to hold my Tool poster up in the air so it wouldn't get destroyed by drunk assholes.

Last edited by bozobuttz; 08-09-2009 at 07:28 AM..
Old 08-09-2009, 05:54 AM   #11
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.08.09 - Chicago, IL @ Lollapolooza

Pretty much a flawless performance. I situated myself just to the west of and parallel to the center camera/lighting rig. It was packed but there was 2 or 3 surges forward after they started playing. Sound was a tad loud but not to the point of distortion -- didn't use earplugs this time. The setlist gets a B. I think Lateralus was my fav. Especially the "human spiral" visual (you know what I mean if you saw it)!

The turnout of Tool fans to Lollapalooza itself was incredible. So many people were wearing the shirts (me included) and in passing I got acknowledgments and could hear people were so pumped.

Oh, and I had to hold my Tool poster up in the air so it wouldn't get destroyed by drunk assholes.

Last edited by bozobuttz; 08-09-2009 at 07:28 AM..
OFFLINE |