View Single Post
Maz46&2
08-08-2009, 09:27 PM

The above set list is correct.

I nearly shit myself when they played the "Passage To Bangkok" intro right before "Rosetta", I honestly thought they were gonna play "Cold & Ugly"...or "A Passage to Bangkok" as the 'cover' song that Blair's been blathering on about.

The band was spot on as usual. Justin did his typical thrusting throughout the show which is always fun to watch. Danny was a fucking well-oiled machine as always and Adam was perfect throughout the whole show. In addition to the "Passage..." intro tease to "Rosetta" Adam or Justin did the "Prison Sex" tease right before "Lateralus".

Maynard was in good spirits, talkative, moving around a lot and half naked, just how I like him. One Maynardism was something to the effect of:

"I smell marijuana. That's illegal. You're all getting arrested."

There were a few more, others will no doubt fill in the blanks.

The light show was awesome despite the fact that they had to use Lolla's lighting equipment instead of their own. Still kicks ass.

Junior, nice to see you again, thank you very, very much for the setlist.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...0809090010.jpg

Last edited by Maz46&2; 08-08-2009 at 09:38 PM..
Old 08-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.08.09 - Chicago, IL @ Lollapolooza

The above set list is correct.

I nearly shit myself when they played the "Passage To Bangkok" intro right before "Rosetta", I honestly thought they were gonna play "Cold & Ugly"...or "A Passage to Bangkok" as the 'cover' song that Blair's been blathering on about.

The band was spot on as usual. Justin did his typical thrusting throughout the show which is always fun to watch. Danny was a fucking well-oiled machine as always and Adam was perfect throughout the whole show. In addition to the "Passage..." intro tease to "Rosetta" Adam or Justin did the "Prison Sex" tease right before "Lateralus".

Maynard was in good spirits, talkative, moving around a lot and half naked, just how I like him. One Maynardism was something to the effect of:

"I smell marijuana. That's illegal. You're all getting arrested."

There were a few more, others will no doubt fill in the blanks.

The light show was awesome despite the fact that they had to use Lolla's lighting equipment instead of their own. Still kicks ass.

Junior, nice to see you again, thank you very, very much for the setlist.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...0809090010.jpg

Last edited by Maz46&2; 08-08-2009 at 09:38 PM..
OFFLINE |