View Single Post
imonlysleeping
08-08-2009, 09:26 PM

"it smells like marijuana, and that is against the law. you are now all under arrest"

"we have checked with all the proper authorities and it is ok for you to all get naked now"

"the only disappointment for the night was not getting to see the yeah yeah yeahs, oh well...scheduling conflicts"

in rosetta stoned he didnt do any of the normal verses. just went on rambling couldnt understand what he was saying...i thought it was funny, especially how he came back out after the drum solo wearing a little speedo..so he could be ready for the "flood"
Old 08-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 08.08.09 - Chicago, IL @ Lollapolooza

"it smells like marijuana, and that is against the law. you are now all under arrest"

"we have checked with all the proper authorities and it is ok for you to all get naked now"

"the only disappointment for the night was not getting to see the yeah yeah yeahs, oh well...scheduling conflicts"

in rosetta stoned he didnt do any of the normal verses. just went on rambling couldnt understand what he was saying...i thought it was funny, especially how he came back out after the drum solo wearing a little speedo..so he could be ready for the "flood"