View Single Post
v13
08-03-2009, 12:28 PM

from my seat in the Sam Addams bar last night i saw the same band i have always seen for the last 15 yrs , MJK first is 45 second i have heard more then once he does not like the north east combine. that with travel issues and he mailed it in, everyone mails it in so he did in front of 9000 people. I'd rather him mail it in then say a Cardiac surgeon. I cant speak for the world but after 5 hours in car would u want to move around on stage or dance I for one would not. Also in the past TOOL has postponed shows because MJK had blown out his voice, i bring this up because most bands no longer play back to back days most band do one on, one off. one on so MJK voice was not 100% last night Manchester just my thoughts. overall last night was a 7 out of 10 and
Old 08-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #38
v13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

from my seat in the Sam Addams bar last night i saw the same band i have always seen for the last 15 yrs , MJK first is 45 second i have heard more then once he does not like the north east combine. that with travel issues and he mailed it in, everyone mails it in so he did in front of 9000 people. I'd rather him mail it in then say a Cardiac surgeon. I cant speak for the world but after 5 hours in car would u want to move around on stage or dance I for one would not. Also in the past TOOL has postponed shows because MJK had blown out his voice, i bring this up because most bands no longer play back to back days most band do one on, one off. one on so MJK voice was not 100% last night Manchester just my thoughts. overall last night was a 7 out of 10 and
OFFLINE |