View Single Post
canorus
08-03-2009, 10:44 AM

5th tool show and def the poorest. I was on alot of drugs so who knows what really happned. delay was gay...w/e. tweak bird made alot of sound for 2 guys...not bad. jambi was the best song of the night, then after that I could not hear maynard, then after seeing him not move at all i stopped looking at him. i was up in the balcony and during stinkfist some stupid bitch fell over a couple of rows and knocked me into the row in front of me. the guy looked at me like I did it on purpose...I put my finger right up to his face and said..."fuck you". that was the end of that. setlist was gay, sound was fucked up, too much time between songs. this was a lame lame tool show. thank god I was fucked up. also in my section the first 8 rows in front of me had asses in them, everyone sat for the whole show. it was fucking disgusting. i tried to rock out as best I could and I probably looked like a weirdo, at least I moved more than maynard.

Last edited by canorus; 08-03-2009 at 11:00 AM..
Old 08-03-2009, 10:44 AM   #34
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

5th tool show and def the poorest. I was on alot of drugs so who knows what really happned. delay was gay...w/e. tweak bird made alot of sound for 2 guys...not bad. jambi was the best song of the night, then after that I could not hear maynard, then after seeing him not move at all i stopped looking at him. i was up in the balcony and during stinkfist some stupid bitch fell over a couple of rows and knocked me into the row in front of me. the guy looked at me like I did it on purpose...I put my finger right up to his face and said..."fuck you". that was the end of that. setlist was gay, sound was fucked up, too much time between songs. this was a lame lame tool show. thank god I was fucked up. also in my section the first 8 rows in front of me had asses in them, everyone sat for the whole show. it was fucking disgusting. i tried to rock out as best I could and I probably looked like a weirdo, at least I moved more than maynard.

Last edited by canorus; 08-03-2009 at 11:00 AM..
OFFLINE |