View Single Post
200L's Avatar 200L
08-03-2009, 10:20 AM

Let me begin by saying that Tool is by far my favorite band.

Last night was a terrible performance by Maynard.

I saw flashes of his voice and then I saw pure sloth. His holding out the microphone during Stinkfist made me lose all hope. His finishing "in the water" during Flood made me shake my head. He ruined Rosetta Stoned. 46 & 2 was the strongest performance of the night out of him, but the rest of the songs were extremely tainted by his lack of vocals . The rest of the band, however, was filthy.

Maynard should no longer perform live. He has become a shell of his former self and I think he knows it. Puscifer sucks and his voice is gone. By the way, Maynard is not funny. At all. He's actually trivializing his piss-poor performances even further by delivering 5th grade level jokes. His 'dancing' was pathetic. He has no sense of humor, I'm convinced. He's just a jackass.

Danny, Justin, and Adam are being held back. They were fucking incredible last night and I definitely think they could have played more if Maynard could sing. He is either embarrassed by his lost voice or he is simply not trying.

The UFO light show was way too long. It was cool for a couple minutes.

The filler was long-winded and wasteful.

2-3 minutes, okay. 5-7 is outlandish.

I thought Asteroids during Rosetta Stoned was extremely ironic and fitting. Distractingly perfect.

My subjective opinion.

Edit:

*Danny Carey is an Alien*

Last edited by 200L; 08-03-2009 at 10:25 AM..
Old 08-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #31
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 26
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

Let me begin by saying that Tool is by far my favorite band.

Last night was a terrible performance by Maynard.

I saw flashes of his voice and then I saw pure sloth. His holding out the microphone during Stinkfist made me lose all hope. His finishing "in the water" during Flood made me shake my head. He ruined Rosetta Stoned. 46 & 2 was the strongest performance of the night out of him, but the rest of the songs were extremely tainted by his lack of vocals . The rest of the band, however, was filthy.

Maynard should no longer perform live. He has become a shell of his former self and I think he knows it. Puscifer sucks and his voice is gone. By the way, Maynard is not funny. At all. He's actually trivializing his piss-poor performances even further by delivering 5th grade level jokes. His 'dancing' was pathetic. He has no sense of humor, I'm convinced. He's just a jackass.

Danny, Justin, and Adam are being held back. They were fucking incredible last night and I definitely think they could have played more if Maynard could sing. He is either embarrassed by his lost voice or he is simply not trying.

The UFO light show was way too long. It was cool for a couple minutes.

The filler was long-winded and wasteful.

2-3 minutes, okay. 5-7 is outlandish.

I thought Asteroids during Rosetta Stoned was extremely ironic and fitting. Distractingly perfect.

My subjective opinion.

Edit:

*Danny Carey is an Alien*

Last edited by 200L; 08-03-2009 at 10:25 AM..
OFFLINE |