View Single Post
Mhorrigan
08-03-2009, 06:12 AM

- 9th show...??

with every show- i like to be *seated* in different areas to get the vibe of show and energy of each musician

up close and personal w Binoculars....... u see so MUCH

first show i recall being late 944?
I think the audience was rather subdued- cudos to the ones on the floor for waiting- gosh- how do u get a drink or use facilities---?

perhaps theband chould consider some visual-artful videos- flying ravens- alex grey- and basic heartbeat puslating tracks while fans were * waiting*

the audience appeared to be young- prob just out of diapers when Opiate came out- nice to see the young ones blissed out by Tool-

however- saw some inappropriate behaviour near - and IN the mosh pit
- hey you w the Celtic Jershey- try some meditation- and listend to CONJURING w headphones :)

maynard appeared pissy- seems to be very rigid- lining up water bottles, fumbling and touch objects and putting them back in *line*
- some movements at the keyboard were fake-

after Vicarious- abruptly leaving the stage - while te rest of crew soaked in all of the cheers-

****** what was with the end before the "encore"******
they all stood in line for some time- no expression- no movement- any thoughts?????

**********whats with the Shamanic CHicken??*************
man in white coat--Justin...?..? holding a rubber chicken---
going to the corners of the stage and shaking it- appearing to mumble---some incantation! sweeet!

..i knew the mesmerizing shamanic chicken would get on the tour bus!!

ok the gig-

never been to this *arena* before- was informed that the sound would be the best-
i disagree-

i sat in 210 w my binoculars glued to my eyes
did not miss one shadow

music- tight-
vocals skimmed off the metal roofing- to tinney- and low
i could feel my seat vibrating- :) which was nice-

this *arena* is not acoustically prime

ya-- there were alot of songs i *wanted to hear* but was fulfilled w a decent hit list-
am grateful for such a gorgeous ass view of Maynard- Ripped biceps of Danny

watching adam and justin tweek their sound boards ......

--- so i am just a fan-
Tool is a Pantheon of Demi-gods

i am blissed out- and grateful
Old 08-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

- 9th show...??

with every show- i like to be *seated* in different areas to get the vibe of show and energy of each musician

up close and personal w Binoculars....... u see so MUCH

first show i recall being late 944?
I think the audience was rather subdued- cudos to the ones on the floor for waiting- gosh- how do u get a drink or use facilities---?

perhaps theband chould consider some visual-artful videos- flying ravens- alex grey- and basic heartbeat puslating tracks while fans were * waiting*

the audience appeared to be young- prob just out of diapers when Opiate came out- nice to see the young ones blissed out by Tool-

however- saw some inappropriate behaviour near - and IN the mosh pit
- hey you w the Celtic Jershey- try some meditation- and listend to CONJURING w headphones :)

maynard appeared pissy- seems to be very rigid- lining up water bottles, fumbling and touch objects and putting them back in *line*
- some movements at the keyboard were fake-

after Vicarious- abruptly leaving the stage - while te rest of crew soaked in all of the cheers-

****** what was with the end before the "encore"******
they all stood in line for some time- no expression- no movement- any thoughts?????

**********whats with the Shamanic CHicken??*************
man in white coat--Justin...?..? holding a rubber chicken---
going to the corners of the stage and shaking it- appearing to mumble---some incantation! sweeet!

..i knew the mesmerizing shamanic chicken would get on the tour bus!!

ok the gig-

never been to this *arena* before- was informed that the sound would be the best-
i disagree-

i sat in 210 w my binoculars glued to my eyes
did not miss one shadow

music- tight-
vocals skimmed off the metal roofing- to tinney- and low
i could feel my seat vibrating- :) which was nice-

this *arena* is not acoustically prime

ya-- there were alot of songs i *wanted to hear* but was fulfilled w a decent hit list-
am grateful for such a gorgeous ass view of Maynard- Ripped biceps of Danny

watching adam and justin tweek their sound boards ......

--- so i am just a fan-
Tool is a Pantheon of Demi-gods

i am blissed out- and grateful
OFFLINE |