View Single Post
dennis
08-03-2009, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
this is my frist review ever,and my 17th tool show,awesome show tonight!
yes they came on late,but glad it did not cut the set down any. i was in section 206 and during the wait for tool to take stage there was a brawl,some giant asshole started going off on this guy and ended up hiting him (which in this section is very bad since of the vertical-ness,i could see things could have gotten very bad quick, the whole arena was witness to this fight. i have a problem though,the guy who got hit and people around him got booted and as far as i witnessed they just stoped the two from fighting and hurting lots of people in that section,why would you kick out people that didnt do anything(which had 3 entire sections booing and screaming at event staff. any way
tool is still amazing. and the lost keys intro was like being on an acid tripp,which to be able to pull off with sound and visuals is astounding. does any one know what that audio and who the guy on the back screen talking was? great set,flood was killer. free parking(cant beat that) all around great show(minus the some minor fuck -ups and that vibration coming through the sound system,it really ruined some parts. thanks Adam,Danny,Justin,oh and that guy from puscifer. as always when you come again so will I
-just searched and found Apollo astronaut Capt. Edgar Mitchel videos on youtube and he looks like the guy on he back screen talking during lost keys?
Old 08-03-2009, 06:07 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
this is my frist review ever,and my 17th tool show,awesome show tonight!
yes they came on late,but glad it did not cut the set down any. i was in section 206 and during the wait for tool to take stage there was a brawl,some giant asshole started going off on this guy and ended up hiting him (which in this section is very bad since of the vertical-ness,i could see things could have gotten very bad quick, the whole arena was witness to this fight. i have a problem though,the guy who got hit and people around him got booted and as far as i witnessed they just stoped the two from fighting and hurting lots of people in that section,why would you kick out people that didnt do anything(which had 3 entire sections booing and screaming at event staff. any way
tool is still amazing. and the lost keys intro was like being on an acid tripp,which to be able to pull off with sound and visuals is astounding. does any one know what that audio and who the guy on the back screen talking was? great set,flood was killer. free parking(cant beat that) all around great show(minus the some minor fuck -ups and that vibration coming through the sound system,it really ruined some parts. thanks Adam,Danny,Justin,oh and that guy from puscifer. as always when you come again so will I
-just searched and found Apollo astronaut Capt. Edgar Mitchel videos on youtube and he looks like the guy on he back screen talking during lost keys?
OFFLINE |