View Single Post
Spl100
08-03-2009, 05:25 AM

Wow, what a great show.
Tweak Bird was great and the are the first opening band I've seen play an encore.
As for tool
Everyone really seemed to be into it tonight, but Adam stood still about half of the Performance. Maynard said a lot when Tweak Bird drummer came on for Lateralus, calling him a bitch, the runner up for the Make-a-Wish foundation, and said his usual "Let the Drum Faggotry begin" line. During Rosetta Stoned Laser Show, the game Asteroids was displayed on the screen which was awesome. Overall, Tool did not disappoint and i look forward to seeing them after the next album comes out.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:25 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

Wow, what a great show.
Tweak Bird was great and the are the first opening band I've seen play an encore.
As for tool
Everyone really seemed to be into it tonight, but Adam stood still about half of the Performance. Maynard said a lot when Tweak Bird drummer came on for Lateralus, calling him a bitch, the runner up for the Make-a-Wish foundation, and said his usual "Let the Drum Faggotry begin" line. During Rosetta Stoned Laser Show, the game Asteroids was displayed on the screen which was awesome. Overall, Tool did not disappoint and i look forward to seeing them after the next album comes out.
OFFLINE |